Lane is responsible for helping to expand Spectrum’s Florida market presence. With a 17-year construction background, 10 of which has been dedicated to Multifamily, Lane brings a unique skillset to the development team to assist with pursuits of new opportunities and oversees the execution of market-differentiating apartments across the Sunshine State. Prior to joining the firm, Lane worked with two nationally recognized General Contractors, managing several noteworthy projects throughout the southeast.
Lane resides in Tampa, FL with his wife Carissa, and enjoys traveling, watching football, riding bikes and exercising outdoors, paddle boarding, and going low on the golf course.
- Charlotte Douglas Airport Rental Car Facility and Hourly Parking Deck: 3.2Million SF, Charlotte, NC
- Element Uptown: 365 Units, Charlotte, NC
- Element Music Row: 431 Units, Nashville, TN
- The Caroline: 242 Units, Charleston, SC
- Fifth + Broadway: 385 Units, Nashville, TN
- The Murray: 345 Units, Charleston, SC
- Bexley: 350 Units, Tampa, FL
- Seven Pines: 300 Units, Jacksonville, FL
- Bachelor of Science in Construction Management at Appalachian State University