Christi oversees the property management teams of Spectrum’s Raleigh and Charlotte portfolios.
Christi has extensive experience in both the fiscal and physical management of office, medical, flex, wet and dry labs, industrial, retail, and park associations. Under Christi’s leadership, The Spectrum Companies have won two TOBY Awards in the past 2 years. Prior to joining the firm in 1999, Christi was with Capital Associates and responsible for a mixed-use commercial portfolio.
Christi is from Northern Virginia and has lived in the Raleigh area since 1995. She is married and has two children, Alexis and Zak. She enjoys relaxing at Smith Mountain Lake with her family, cooking, and watching her children play lacrosse and soccer.
- American Realty Advisors
- AEW Capital Management
- Red Hat
- DRA Advisors LLC
- New Boston Fund
- HighBrook Investors
- Cornerstone Real Estate Advisors
- Intercontinental Real Estate Corporation
- Lionstone Investments
- Mecox Real Estate Partners
- Menlo Equities
- Building Engines
- East Carolina University, Bachelor of Science – Business Education
Awards and Honors
- Certified AVA Analyst, 2017
- BOMA, Raleigh-Durham – Pacesetter Award, 2003
Professional Affiliations and Community Activities
- Certified Property Manager – CPM
- LEED Green Associate – US Green Building Council
- North Carolina Real Estate Broker
- Building Owners and Managers Association (BOMA) – Raleigh-Durham
President, Vice President, Secretary, Treasurer and various committees.
- Building Owners and Managers Association (BOMA) – Southern Region
Education Committee and Nominating Committee
- Institute of Real Estate Management (IREM) – Chapter 105, Board of Directors
- Triangle Commercial Real Estate Women (TCREW)
- Champion Awards Committee