Carson & Tryon
1102 South Tryon Street
Carson & Tryon is a 31-story mixed-use tower that pairs a skyline overlook with unobstructed views of Uptown and South End. An 18,000 SF outdoor terrace sits 12 stories above the bustling streets of South End and Uptown, which adjoins 12,000 SF of indoor amenity space. A NOVEL multifamily community. boutique hotel and full-service restaurant are complemented by a coffee shop and chic rooftop lounge to complete Carson & Tryon's half-city block.
• 31 stories, 565,000 SF of Class A+ office space
• 30,000 SF dedicated amenity space
• Surrounded by dynamic retail and unparallel access
About The Neighborhood
What the area has to offer
The convergence of Uptown Central Business District and South End is in one of Charlotte’s most innovative, imaginative, and energetic neighborhoods. Its proximity to Uptown, access to the Lynx light rail and major highways, and its walkability to popular restaurants, breweries, and retail have fueled a highly active influx of both housing and commercial development. With a mix of incredible office, retail, and housing, South End will continue to be one of the most desirable communities in Charlotte, paired with the sophistication of our bustling CBD.
With surrounding exciting retail that includes breakfast, lunch, dinner, drinks and entertainment, our tenants can walk to some of the best restaurants and event locations in the city like Bank of America Stadium and Truist Field.
For more information contact
Managing Director | Commercial
Senior Director | Leasing
- 565,000 SF office space with 30 exterior balconies totaling over 20,000 SF
- 18,000 SF outdoor space with sweeping views, space to conference, lounge, relax or hold events
- Adjoining 100-unit upscale NOVEL apartments
- Connected hotel
- 10,000 SF ground-level retail featuring intriguing food and beverage offerings
- WiredScore Platinum targeted
- 5,000 SF dedicated indoor and outdoor studio space with spa-quality locker rooms
- Respoke lounge blends indoors with outdoors, plus conferencing center with catering
- Access to I-277, proximity to light rail, plus walkable dinning destinations