Red Hat Tower
100 E. Davie Street Raleigh, NC 27601
More than two decades ago, Red Hat pioneered the idea of a collaborative, open source system for IT leaders, developers and partners as a better way of creating a foundation for the future of IT. Today, with their North American 383,000 square foot headquarters located in Downtown Raleigh, NC, Red Hat delivers a comprehensive collection of products and services using the same open business model.
Red Hat’s state-of-the-art facility is 100% occupied by Red Hat with a diverse offering of street level retail.
About The Neighborhood
What the area has to offer
Downtown Raleigh is thriving, attracting young, innovative talent and new and growing businesses every day. Continuously ranked on nationally esteemed “top ten” lists, Raleigh checks the box for the must-have lists of millennials, young families, and those ready to enjoy the fruits of their labor. World renowned festivals, award winning chefs, regionally connected green space, premier universities, and a thriving economic scene contribute to the pulse of a city everyone wants to call home.
Leasing & Building Information
For more information contact
Managing Director | Raleigh Commercial
- Premier Downtown Raleigh Address
- State-of-the-Art Security and Building Systems
- High-Quality Management & Maintenance Services
- Generous Parking
- Easy Access to Major Thoroughfares
The Outstanding Building
of the Year
TOBY Award Winner| Southern Region 2019
- The Outstanding Building of the Year (TOBY®) Awards is the most prestigious and comprehensive program of its kind in the commercial real estate industry recognizing quality in commercial buildings and rewarding excellence in building management.