Virginia joined Spectrum in 2019. She manages our Charlotte office and provides investment and development services to equity partners, asset management firms, building owners, and landowners across the Charlotte metro area.
Virginia leads the leasing team in assisting institutional owners and investors with lease-up and value enhancement of their properties. She currently oversees the marketing and leasing efforts for some of the area’s most notable assets. Previously to working at Spectrum, she was a Tenant Representative for 5 years at Savills.
Originally from New Orleans, LA, Virginia has lived in Charlotte since 2007. She and her husband, Jeff Luther, have 2 young children, Beau and Liza.
- Vantage South End, a 635,000 SF mixed-use project
1120 South Tryon Street and 1415 Vantage Park Drive
- Wells Fargo
- Dell / EMC
- CEENTA, Charlotte Ear Nose & Throat
- James Madison University, Bachelor of Business Administration with a concentration in Entrepreneurship and Innovation
- Childress Klein Center for Real Estate, UNC Charlotte, Master of Science in Real Estate, Investment and Development
Professional Affiliations and Community Activities
- Licensed NC Broker
- Charlotte Region Commercial Board of Realtors (CRCBR), Board Member, Communications Chair, 2018 – Present
- Alumni of the Center for Real Estate, UNC Charlotte, Board Member, 2018 – Present
- Commercial Real Estate Women (CREW), Board Member 2018-2019
- Children Family Services Center, Volunteer RE Advisor
- Family Justice Center, Volunteer RE Advisor
- Bisnow, Office Developments in Charlotte, Panelist, 2017 and 2019
- CRE Futures Event, Moderator and Panelist, 2018
- The Power of Design, Featured Podcast, 2020