Terry is responsible for the overall success of our Contract Services line of business. He specializes in all technical areas of commercial real estate and is responsible for directing the activities of maintenance professionals at all properties.
He provides advanced technical expertise at the property level via capital improvement recommendations and management that regularly result in substantial paybacks to the owners and/or lower operating costs for the project.
Terry takes the lead on all environmental issues associated with existing building or re-development projects. He has effectively led and participated in the startup teams or managed construction for hundreds of projects consisting of Class A office, flex, and warehouse properties, as well as parking garages.
Married for 40 years, Terry has three sons, Hunter, Marshall, and Cole. In his spare time, Terry rides motorcycles, builds in his woodworking shop, and occasionally drives the 1923 T Bucket Roadster he built when he was 19 to area car shows.
- Microsoft Office and Project
- AIA Contract Documents
- Building Engines
- Various EMS Software
- Central Piedmont Community College, Associate Science Degree in HVAC
Professional Affiliations and Community Activities
- Unlimited North Carolina General Contractor’s License
- Unlimited North Carolina H-2 Mechanical License
- Unlimited North Carolina H-3 Mechanical License
- Air Conditioning Contractors of America (ACCA), Member