- Floor to Ceiling Glass with Panoramic Views
- 24/7 Accessibility with Card Key Security
- Two-Story Open Lobby Atriums
- Generous Parking
- Thoughtful Landscaping
- Loading Area with Delivery Lane Access and Freight Elevator
- Hotel Located in the Office Park
- On-Site Picnic Areas
- On-site Property Management
- Full Men’s and Women’s Showers and Lockers
- Full Service and Fast Food Dining Locations Nearby
- Energy Star Certified
Crossroads Corporate Park
111 Corning Road, Suite 130 Cary, NC 27518
Crossroads Corporate Park, a 127-acre mixed-use development, is strategically located at I-40 and US 1 & Highway 64 in Cary, North Carolina. Aside from being situated in one of the Triangle’s most accessible, high profile locations, Crossroads Corporate Park provides almost 300,000 square feet of prime office space in a beautifully landscaped natural setting. Crossroads Corporate Park has it all. It’s where people and profits intersect.
About The Neighborhood
What the area has to offer
Apartments, townhomes, suburban neighborhoods, and executive luxury homes are available within a 5-10 minute drive from Crossroads Park. Getting to where you need to go is easy and efficient with access to I-40, I-440, and US 1/Hwy 64.
With Crossroads Plaza, Centrum Plaza, and Walnut Street Plaza just around the corner, running errands on your lunch break or meeting friends for happy hour is a breeze. Only minutes away from Koka Booth Amphitheatre, the Triangle’s best venue for concerts, festivals, and listening to the NC Symphony playing under the stars.
Leasing & Building Information
For more information contact
Director | Leasing
Managing Director | Raleigh Commercial